1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I had the exact same thought when I read it.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Trump on a roll after meeting with Pakistani PM: Claims he could end war in Afghanistan in 10 days, but doesn't want to kill thousands of people. Also claims he'll only watch a little bit of the Meuller hearings, because not obstruction and no collusion. Y'all know the rest of the routine.

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

thanks again for voting

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump can’t wipe his ass without Russian help.

5. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

He sounds like my friends' pre-K kids explaining games to me. (It was either that or listen to the grownups talk about Trump.)

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

7. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I did learn that nobody has ever been as good for Puerto Rico as FatFuck has been. Did you know that he has many Puerto Rican friends? Did you know that 100% of Puerto Rico were watching his Miss Universe show? Or that his goverment gave them $92 million? I thought they recieved about $14 million of the $42 million allocated but I must have been mislead by the very bad and sad FAKE NEWS!!!!

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Frankly, that’s another thing Dems should be slamming them on.

Every day, point out that they do nothing except whine about the media. Poke fun at them for it. Bring up a return of the Fairness Doctrine every day and demand they put up or shut up.

Every time a GOPer whiny tweets about media, Dems should tweet back “glad to see you’re in favor of equal time laws” and add Rush and Hannity’s hashtags to it.

Thus ends another stupid GOP talking point.

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.