1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Last movie you watched......

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jenny Jobs, Dec 29, 2008.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

No and neither are Kelly McGillis or Meg Ryan :)

2. Severian

Severian Well-Known Member

Tom Cruise doesn't age.

3. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Cruise is sealed every night in those people-sized Tupperware containers they used in "Eerie, Indiana."

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    Fred siegle likes this.
  4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Toy Story 4 today with my 11 year old. I really enjoyed it — some deeper themes and sufficient jokes for the adults.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

And another $300 million box office for Disney with The Lion King. I can't help but think they've left some money on the table opening The Avengers, Alladin, Toy Story and Lion King all withing three months of each other. They could all end up clearing half a billion.

6. swingline

Forget it, Jake. It’s Chinatown.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

8. Tried to watch a Netflix documentary "Jack of All Trades" ... It's about a guy who allegedly discovered his baseball cards are new worthless - his dad owned 11 card shops in the greater NYC-metro area - and wants to understand why.
    Also his dad was having affair(s) and they may part of the story.

I turned it off after about 20 minutes (it had a high rating on Netflix) ... skip it!

9. Severian

Severian Well-Known Member

10. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

That must have been a hard rule to live by, and enforce. He's kind of a hard guy not to look at:).

11. swingline

I've always though of Leo as kind of a twat, and if it's true about a no eye contact edict that kind of confirms it. That said, I must admit that he's a pretty damn good actor — especially when he's not playing Leonardo DiCaprio.

12. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Ya mean the guy who doesn't date anyone over 25?

Actually, that makes him my hero.

Draft saved Draft deleted