1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

too late he lost the receipt

BadgerBeer, TigerVols, garrow and 4 others like this.
  3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Every time Trump or McConnell steps out in public, they should be met with chants of "Send your wife back!"

lakefront and HanSenSE like this.
  4. Driftwood

The House voted to raise the federal minimum wage to $15 in the coming years. I see this as both good and bad. The good is Democrat candidates can use this to their advantage next year. The bad is it's a bad idea.
    There needs to be a tier system to it. If you are an adult working a full-time job, OK. Before I got off the Titanic (out of the newspaper business) in 2012, there wasn't a single person in the newsroom making $15 an hour. Every one of us had a college degree and lived paycheck to paycheck. A bump is the right thing to force business owners to do the right thing.
    If you are a kid flipping burgers or bagging groceries after school, that's not a $15 an hour job. It's not intended to be a career.

BadgerBeer and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  5. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

All these anti-immigration Republicans with foreign-born wives... It's like how all the big Nazis were club-footed, flat-headed monorchids preaching the virtues of the Master Race. It's hard to call them out because calling them out means you're becoming one of them. You're becoming critical of the same thing they want you to hate.

6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

7. Driftwood

I started to post that I wish Lindsey Graham would choke to death on Trump's cock, but then I remembered the whole toadstool thing and figured it's not possible.

BadgerBeer and HanSenSE like this.
  8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. Della9250

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

12. Della9250

Thread Status: