1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Once again I implore one and all, don't credit Trump with strategic thinking he clearly does not possess. He saw something on Fox and Friends that enraged him, and since he's a big racist with no impulse control, tweeted about the subject of his rage. That's it.

2. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

a wild, bizarre and comic play, significant for the way it overturns cultural rules, norms, and conventions.

Yes, these women are fighting cultural rules, norms and conventions.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

You're certainly right that he tweets all the time because he gets caught in a fit of immature rage exacerbated by his racism.
    The reason I ascribe some strategy to it is that it is more grammatically sound and coherent than most of his tweets. Example: "the countries from which they came," or something like that. That suggested to me that somebody in his immediate klan actually wrote the thing. And if that's accurate, that would suggest to me some thinking beyond Trump's heat-of-the-moment immaturity and racism.
    But I am guessing here and may be way off.

lakefront likes this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Like Reagan, FATUS is an empty vessel, to be used and abused by the vile misanthropes scurrying around him.

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Reading Trump

When I read the tweets for the first time I was surprised by the spelling/grammar. I immediately suspected Stephen Miller as the author. No matter the author this is all Trump and his racism and hatred for all things that make our country great is evident.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Scout?

Ubu is Trump.

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Why would Alex Rossmiller's house have been searched?
    (Periodic importance of pronoun usage reminder.)

Fred siegle and TigerVols like this.
  11. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I wandered over to the board that shall not be named to see how they were dealing with Trump's Sunday. OMG, they have basically just come out strong as being racist and proud of it. Not to work Gee's corners but a good fire would benefit our country if a few of those assholes were involved.

12. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Trump is unfuckinghinged on TV right now. Saying the four congresswomen hate America. That’s a quote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.