1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

guess who's got two thumbs and tweets out everything lindsey graham says?

this guy

communists

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I’d be more impressed if the Dem points to him and says, “My fellow Americans, this man has verifiably lied to you more than 10,000 times during his term. He will be lying to you tonight. In fact, he and his party literally call them alternate facts. So, every single thing he says means the opposite. He says up, that means down. He says left, that means right. Don’t believe a word that the current President of the United States says.”

I realize it's too long for typical short-attention voter, but it should be said.

lakefront, Driftwood and garrow like this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The 1950s called. They want their cheap buzzwords back.

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Do you come on this site just to tongue BTE's anus?

6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Anus sidejack, STAT ...

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

She gets arrested for assault on a federal officer. He doesn't get arrested because he's POTUS and POTUS can't be prosecuted. He tells his klan, "No real American can vote for somebody facing a felony charge." They get even more fired up and they all get out to vote. He wins big.

8. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

rim...shot!

Ba-dum-bing

9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I thought it was this:

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I think I've got this figured out. Trump's racist rant yesterday was designed to deflect attention from the fact that the ICE raids didn't happen as he proclaimed they would. This deflection insulates him from criticism from his klan, which might have wondered if he was getting soft.
    In truth, the ICE thing was a canard. They were never going to do it after announcing they were going to do it. Now that the alleged threat has passed, people may let their guard down. And then he'll pounce.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I think it was designed to be subtly racist, only it came out as completely, utterly, despicably racist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.