1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

That was four score and several ban hammers ago.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

When you've lost Geraldo ... you've lost the keys to Al Capone's vault, I guess.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

He's not better than that.

Slacker and BitterYoungMatador2 like this.
  4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I agree he didn't write that shat-out tweet.
    Do people really think this guy can perform basic functions anymore?

BadgerBeer and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

So sad.

Who could have ever guessed he was such a callous racist?

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Man, the folks freaking out over The Little Mermaid have nothing on the people apoplectic about the rumors the next Bond will be a black woman.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The Bond villain will be a sleazy bigot real estate developer-turned president, Ronald Grump.

"You see 007--I had seven wives, like that King, you may have heard of him, Howard, anyway I have this laser that I'm gonna use to evaporate Bahrain because they angered my good personal friend Mohammad Bin Salman, and I am telling you my evil plan because, to be honest --and I am the most honest person--I don't think you are skilled enough to defeat me. You know, in the old days, I wouldn't have rented to the likes of you, believe me."

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Those Trump tweets today hurt America on multiple levels. We’re taking massive steps back in the conversations on race and immigration. The president is leading the downward spiral. It’s bad news for him, you, me, everyone. I’d like to think tweets like that help get him beat in swing states. I think I’m right. I hope I am. He needs to lose.

9. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

We had the same liturgy. Our suburban pastor did not refer to any current events. He talked about the movie “The Green Book,” the tv show “Parenthood” and a mishmash of personal experience, none of which involved being a good neighbor when it comes to the plight of refugees.

It was a pleasant, guilt-free experience.

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

This is EXACTLY why the “who can win the debates with Trump” criteria is a worthless one for the Dems: he will NEVER appear on a debate stage again.

11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Hey, let's double down after I get off the golf course!!!

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He lost every substantive debate, but he was covered like a Special Olympian, the fact that he competed was considered a win. The objective media still plays his game. Hillary got more questions about her emails than trump did about sexual,assault.

OscarMadison and lakefront like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.