1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Than the issue is with the choices you made.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I'm fine with not becoming a meter maid.

I've had a job I enjoy for 36 years. (And I'll get a pension, too --- and the meter maid is not paying for it).

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Defined benefit Pensions as an idea are runnjng out of money. People live too long.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I got nothing . . . yet. I'm 58 and still working.

I like that.

I think I'll use it anytime somebody complains about wealth disparity from now on. Should go over quite well on this board. About as well as "Bootstraps!" does.

"Make better choices, losers!"

5. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

I am very fortunate
    I have a pension and a 401K
    That's how it should be
    A 401K should be a supplement, not a pension

Neutral Corner likes this.
  6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I’m surprised they didn’t ask for gym equipment or a restaurant supply budget.

7. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Agreed.

Pensions abuses I don’t like.

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

RTExpress, as ever, in a nutshell: I only care about myself and what I have, oh, and fuck you for what you have.

I know he either has used the button or just chooses to not respond to me. That’s fine. I won’t stop pointing out his ridiculously selfish behavior inherent in so many Boomers.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Nothing is stopping you from becoming a road worker or a teacher.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

No, but there are plenty of gun-toting whackjobs who sound like they are longing for one. I've seen far too many message board/Facebook types who are very "We have the guns. The Libs will never know what hit them, pussies."

I truly worry about what happens of some left-wing whackjob shoots a conservative figurehead, a Sean Hannity, Clarence Thomas sort of person. I strongly suspect that there would be answering assassinations at a rate of two or three to one.

11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Will say this much ... All the talk about war in the Persian Gulf again and oil has actually plunged more than $6 per barrel in the last week, thanks to all the fracking breakthroughs that happened during the Obama administration. THANKS OBAMA!

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Fred siegle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.