1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Trump’s dumb. He’s just winding people up. Impossible to know how serious he is about most things.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I don't use the button. I've posted about this many times. Besides, I'd much rather see the bullshit and point it out.

Let's be clear. Most often I've said there are situations in which you are either full of shit or you don't understand things. I lean toward the former.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

He must have the same source as Giuliani’s who told him the Mueller report would be out last September.

garrow likes this.
  4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Certainly the attribute one looks for most in a president.

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dyno likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Donny!

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

10. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

You went to Vandy? I haven't been back since 2010, but they've basically shitcanned many of the fraternities, including the one I was in. They definitely dominated the social scene, but I lived with all independents and they had a good experience. Some people I know did not.

11. CD Boogie

I mean, it was definitely dickish. And he sort of did it in a tongue in cheek way. But he was still making a point, and I damn well got it.

12. CD Boogie

Ya got 12 years to prove to someone that you're worthy of a scholarship for academics or sports. So if you can't afford college, work hard at school or sports. At some point you have to winnow out the field. If you make college free, the winnowing is just going to be delayed a bit. Anyway, that's how I've always seen it. I wasn't born with Hollywood good looks. Life ain't fair and all. Tough shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.