1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2018-19 NBA Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big Circus, Oct 10, 2018.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I was telling my wife in 1st half they’re not going to keep making those shots. I knew Curry could keep up the hot shooting, Meyers Leonard, I liked the Ws chances.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

So is Myers Leonard suddenly .....good? I realize the Ws gave a lot of minutes to their B group (Kevon Looney, who knew?) - but the Blazers do need a better front court. I doubt Kanter comes back. Does Collins have that much upside? Nurkic is a question mark with the leg and I doubt Aminu is back. Year to year raises eat up most of what they lose with Kanter, Curry, Hood and Aminu salaries.

And I remember early in the year when the discussion was about the rift between Draymond and KD and everyone saying the Warriors should dump Draymond in the hopes that it would get KD to stay. KD is the best player in the game - but I think for Golden State, Draymond's absence would be felt more.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I think we've both seen that more than a few times during this Warriors run. Teams shoot lights out in the first half, run out of gas in the second.

qtlaw likes this.
  5. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The Warriors are 31-1 with Curry in the lineup and without Durant.

8. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

This is apparently what you got on ESPN 2 last night.
    [​IMG]

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Nice to see Bratwurst got time away from waxing LeBron's trophies to come back to slumming it with his homies.

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

BitterYoungMatador2 and amraeder like this.
  12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Saw Klays D on the last Lilliard drive in OT again and that was perfect vertical challenge, straight up, don’t slap down. Why do 7 footers slap down instead of making someone shoot over you? Or worse guys just give up and bail out hack.

Draft saved Draft deleted