1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2019 Pro Wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Baron Scicluna, Jan 1, 2019.

1. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Big E return spectacular tomorrow: Will there be a twist?

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I think Bray is going to trade Sister Abigail for a new finisher called The Colon Cleaner.
    Whenever he shows up to the ring in that clown mask, he'll win by forfeit when his opponent craps their pants.

3. nietsroob17

Alexa is so golden.

JimmyHoward33 and Batman like this.
  4. nietsroob17

Meh. So the new belt is something to keep the jobbers busy. It's the hardcore belt without the hardcore.

5. nietsroob17

Although I do like that they're giving the arena a darker, more stripped down look for hour 3.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Eh, it might be kind of fun. They'll probably do a bunch of title changes during the week on social media.
    Can't wait, though, for the international incident that will occur when someone tries to challenge for it on the flight to Saudi Arabia.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I was thinking that with Dana as well. She was swinging around like crazy. She loses her grip, and she’s taking a super-dangerous fall.

8. nietsroob17

No DQ? I can just see it now. Vince has Brock pin BOTH champs at the same time.

9. nietsroob17

Can it be any more predictable? Brock ain't appearing on a Smackdown, so if course he'll pick Seth next week, setting up a match in [country redacted].

Remember when MITB had more cache to it, where they weren't exhausted in 3 weeks time?

10. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

That green thing has got to to be the ugliest belt I’ve ever seen on national TV

11. nietsroob17

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  12. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Alexa Bliss is my spirit animal.

Batman, Baron Scicluna and sgreenwell like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted