1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Maybe not that specific kid.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Back in the 1800s now.

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

On the bright side we can start lining up FATUS and his cabal with W and the rest of the unprosecuted war criminals.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

You are becoming increasingly ignorant on this thread. American history matters to Americans and influences what we think and do. Same goes for Central Americans. And the history of our country in that region is dark, corrupt and bloody. Try reading about it.

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Why the fuck is Chuck Fucking Woolery a fucking thing? Jesus H Christ.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Because a former game show host occupies the Oval Office?

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I mean, there are losers who sit around and masturbate over Jim J Bullock and like Chuck Woolery's tweets, because he has a professional looking mug and sucks Trump's dick. What in the everliving fuck?

9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

For a guy who said the United States has earned Central American terrorism, I will admit, you're committed to your cause to make a point. It's a bad point, IMO - really just a bad post, but you're suggesting I read about 19th Century US foreign policy in Central America to understand it like you do.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Well, damn. Lookit this.

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Trump's such a news goon.

If Brit really wanted to be tough he'd call out the FNC weak spines/rank opportunists that put up with Trump's bulldozer act.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I get the sense that a lot of the sudden pushback from Trump on the right is coming from people with strong ties to Cheney. (Dick and his daughter).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.