1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

from the winning just like he predicted unlike shifty paul krugman who is the latest to succumb to a terminal case of trump derangement syndrome

2. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

No, as long as it is the party of the wealthy and of white grievance, the Republican Party will flourish and govern most of the country. Trump can bungle us into a depression and he'll just become a forgotten unperson in the GOP like GW is.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

It appears my choice is the party of white grievance or the party of non-white grievance. Oh, joy.

Vombatus and Batman like this.
  5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    i'm sure there's another party out there somewhere yes somewhere out there if love can see us through just like fievel mousekewitz he came here the right way without bringing all of the drugs and rape or plague but all the science videos i've seen lead me to believe that mice like drugs but that's all just from the fake news media they never talk about all of the good non-raping mice and the playing they do while the cat is away but then again maybe ms-13 is short for mouse 13 but they are true patriots because the 13 stands for the 13 colonies you didn't think about that did you so why don't you put your hate aside so we can get back to the business of immigrant mouse diplomacy

6. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Well said.

[​IMG]

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Whoah, the right wing TV critic-in-chief just apologized!

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Remember, Trump is too busy to watch TV. He said so himself.

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I do wonder "what now" for Trump. He rallied people with "the wall" and the "no collusion" = he needs some new material.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

He can brag about the size of his subpoena:

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Heartbreaking. So was the New Zealand attack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.