1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

" I let it go. And I said to myself, this is the business we've chosen; I didn't ask who gave the order, because it had nothing to do with business!"

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Bully the blue side
    Bully the blue side
    Bully the blue
    Bully the blue

See this guy comes up to me
    Face like an orange grove
    In his favorite Florida land
    He's stacking the pages of misdeeds
    Slapping them down, three hundred, four hundred

3. Starman

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Sees no problem. Could have been worse.

[​IMG]

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

The Mueller report puts it beyond
    dispute: Trump is profoundly corrupt

Nearly everything Trump called “fake news” turned out to be true. While news outlets might have made the occasional mistake (as they do on any story), over and over again important revelations were greeted by the president with the cry of “Fake news!”, only to be corroborated by the Mueller report. For instance, Trump claimed that reports that he had shooed other officials from the room so that he could speak to Comey about Flynn were fake; Mueller concludes that the known facts "support Comey’s description of the event.” Trump called reports that he ordered Mueller’s firing fake; these are extensively documented in the report.

Trump has no concern about whether his actions are illegal or unethical. While we have a lengthy record demonstrating Trump’s unethical and even lawbreaking ways — running scams that steal people’s life savings, abusing small businesspeople, committing tax fraud — the Mueller report documents how he brought that lack of moral compass to the Oval Office. It shows his boundless willingness to lie and have others lie for him, his complete disregard for any norm of integrity or propriety, and his belief that the entire U.S. government exists to serve his personal ends.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...j8MtrWea3c1XhCn5ZzDzWY&utm_term=.99a0efc8c37d

Neutral Corner likes this.
  6. Starman

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Congratulations, America. You made Sean Hannity look correct. That's really fucking hard to do.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Russian State TV is reporting it, so comrade BTE believes it must be true. :)

9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

“Thou shalt not bear false witness” kinda got conveniently overlooked. As well as “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s ass.”

Edit: Sorry, didn’t expect the NIV version.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I remember watching bad TV movies imagining a world when our media had been co-opted by Russia - always thought it was ridiculous.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"This Trump's a psycho."

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.