1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That is a change, but to say it is the change is ridiculous.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No. Absolutely no. This is 100 percent bullshit, no. We know President Trump is profane because he has been publicly profane for a long time. He uses those words publicly, either when speaking or on Twitter. He has shown us that part of himself. It didn't take disloyalty by anybody else.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Although he is the champion of the crowd that continually mewls about "political correctness," "virtue signalling" and "safe spaces."

And have I seen them wearing t-shirts proclaiming, "fuck your feelings?" Why yes I have.

But remember, they're the Godly People.

4. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Clinton was a shitty campaigner and comes across as genuinely unlikeable. But she was capable of performing the functions of the office. He is not.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

They won the next presidential election. What real consequences did the GOP suffer for impeachment?

garrow likes this.
  6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

7. Starman

Be Careful

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Coming soon from ABC News Radio, a new true-crime podcast about the Trump Administration:

Dirty Don

Calm-voiced female narrator:
    "Donald J. Trump, president of the United States sank his bloated frame into a chair behind the Resolute Desk. He ran his pasty, little fingers up to his unnaturally-hued face and said "This is the end of my presidency. I'm f*cked."

9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Some of the roughest, toughest people are also quite Godly. Look at special forces soldiers, NFL linemen, bikers for Trump, Ted Nugent...

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I liked her when she was her. I think she had to be too much of a liberal. More than she wanted to be.

11. Starman

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.