1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I would hope that if Ms. Huckster ever deigns to have another briefing and permits a questions, that the question is “Sarah, you hold some very strong religious beliefs, which include the tenet that bearing false witness against thy neighbor is a sin. Seeing that the Mueller report indicates that you lied about James Comey in a 2017 briefing, doesn’t that make you a sinner?”

HanSenSE, garrow and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

“Really smart” Trump* couldn’t remember anything ... more than 30 times in written answers to Mueller.

Lying or mentally ill. Both are awful options.

*the correct way to refer to him. Not, and never has been, a legitimately elected president

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Scoreboard: 304-227

4. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Says less about Trump, and more about the people who compromised their values and voted for an obvious con man.

OscarMadison and lakefront like this.
  5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Says more about our country as a whole, whose political apparatuses gave us not one, but TWO, shitty candidates.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Stop.

You can dislike Hillary Clinton all you want, but pretending she and Donald trump are the same is just stupidity.

7. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

So I decided to look for what trump supporters are using to deflect this morning. Here are the highlights.

— why did Obama let Russia interfere with the election.
    — mueller report says no collusion ( https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/robert-mueller-did-not-merely-reject-the-trumprussia-conspiracy-theories-he-obliterated-them/?=IwAR1bF59J6kpG2ayX7cxQHxxa9MauTCRB-d1ikpa7rqWhqF7RiNMOEwQ1aFE
    — Adam Schiff is a liar/needs to be investigated.
    — when trump said “end of my presidency,” he meant it was because it was such a horrible lie.
    — time to investigate Hillary. Benghazi!

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

To those people, he is not a con man because he has delivered everything they wanted.

- Not Hillary
    - Republican
    - Make libtards mad

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

This whole Trump crew, ugh.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

If the Press Secretary openly says "I lied and if pressed I'll lie again" why afford her any air time whatsoever? Why quote her in stories?

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

don't leave me hanging what was coming up next please tell me an animated gif of aoc dancing or the pepe when he's saying "feels good man" that one is the best

12. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

I’d ask her: “Sarah, has your brother hung any dogs today?”

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.