1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Thanks. After reading the Slate story linked uptopic, what Mueller did makes sense. Now it's up to Congress to take the hint.

2. HanSenSE

The fact-checkers have been peeling away at the layers ever since Spicey quit (and wasn't she supposed to be leaving after the first of this year?). This was the work of a master chef with a big knife.

3. HanSenSE

garrow likes this.
  4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I really don't understand how the conspiracy investigation has to go further than, "Russia, if you're listening ..." followed 5 hours later by the acquisition of the very emails requested by the candidate. I mean, he asked, they delivered. Immediately. In what universe can that be considered some type of cosmic coincidence?

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

What he did to Hilary Clinton was not on any level a good thing. Especially that press conference.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Obama should have ordered the DOJ to
    drag Fuckboy to prison in cuffs, 15 minutes after that statement.

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Mueller’s congressional testimony is going to be incredibly enlightening. He laid out tons of evidence of obstruction and collusion. I want to know how he feels about Bill Barr completely lying about what was in the report. They’re apparently friends.

The Barr performance is whackadoo. Lied his ass off at 9:30 am knowing he’d be revealed as a dishonest POS soon after. I don’t understand it.

Trump is president thanks to help from a hostile foreign power. His campaign welcomed the help. He lied to the American people. And blatantly obstructed the investigation.

Impeachment is pointless because the senate republicans are cowards.

But the House has to pound these investigations. Bring the heat. That’s what midterm voters wanted (along with healthcare, gun control and fixing income inequality).

Hopefully a lot more indictments will come from the 12 referred/redacted cases.

Hopefully trump is voted out in 2020. And then prosecuted as the career criminal he is.

HanSenSE and Slacker like this.
  8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

And you followed that with many more comments, trying to make that into a thing it wasn't. You really shouldn't piss on people's ears and tell them it's raining.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Translation: You saw an opportunity to come after me again, completely misread what was going on and this is your lame attempt to back out without admitting your mistake.

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

For BTE, and those like him, the party affiliation means squat.
    He is at best an apologist for a malevolent force.

It's always with the color of the jersey for a few of you guys.
    Trump was a registered Democrat at some point in the last 30 years.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm curious - does the Senate and the House have the authority to subpeona each other's members?

12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Particularly satisfying that Sarah Huckleberry is on record as being a corrupt lying piece of shit. We all knew it but now she’s on record admitting it. She should never be employed again.

garrow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.