1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Himself. Everybody else can go pound rocks.

2. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

While wearing a tan suit. The horror.

garrow likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

he made racism worse he did not have it in his heart to call white supremacists very fine people i guess that's the way they do things in "hawaii" so much hate in him so what does that say about you did you ever think about that

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

James Comey is hard to outdo in holier than thou. Maybe Sanders has, I dunno, but Comey is a ridiculous person.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Actually, somebody quoted a post of his calling himself a sort of Democrat.

BTE isn't an independent thinker. His loyalty is to Russia, not a party, but that doesn't make him an independent thinker.

Alma is regurgitating conservative talking points. That's not original thinking, either.

The response to daemon was never about who said it first. He seemed to be arguing that a discussion with Alma was a waste of time because he was too biased to see reason. I pointed out that he was telling me something I already knew. Then Alma tried to turn it into a pissing match between daemon and myself, most likely to cover for his own failing argument.

I never said Alma was biased and wrong on all things. I said he was biased and wrong on this thing. But hey, you saw me in an argument, made the assumptions you usually make and rolled from there like you do.

7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Moronic.

BadgerBeer and Fred siegle like this.
  8. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I think it’s hard to argue that Trump’s hands are not dirty. It’s just it’s not easy to prove how they got dirty.

I also cannot see how anyone who looks at this document can say it’s a win for Trump. “I’m fucked.” And “This will cost me the presidency” are not quotes that will go away.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I posted a one line comment of surprise that you’d rebuke someone who agreed with you. That’s it.

Stoney likes this.
  10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Say whatever you please. The guy helped deliver Trump an election with his ludicrous “nothing happened but I’m gonna piss and moan” presser in the summer of 2016 and reopening the case weeks before the election.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

He’s actually a public servant who made a difficult (and possibly incorrect) decision who thought about the institutions on which this country was based. She’s a flat out lying hypocrite who will say whatever to support her puppet dictator.

Fred siegle likes this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Obama should have fired Comey after the PC on Hillary.

After the PC on Oct. 4, he should have ordered him arrested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.