1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Amazingly swift justice. So odd. I was told this was fake news and didn’t happen. False flag operation.

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

It's the AI portion of it that skeeves people out. Investigator Al Albuquerque doing diligence doesn't bother anyone, but AI Automaton is Orwellian.

3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

4. bigpern23

Mrs. Clinton is arguably the most qualified Presidential candidate in post-Civil War U.S. history. The fact that she wasn't elected says more about the electorate than it does about her.

Smallpotatoes and Della9250 like this.
  5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

"Qualified" people don't need to have their every move run through the prism of focus groups beforehand.

6. bigpern23

She was unqualified? Hm. Do tell.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Until the dijon burger.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Having served one term, I guess, as a mayor and half a term as a governor, the immortal Tundra Barbie was hugely more qualified for office than Fuckboy.

9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

How long before some GOP state senator uses this photo and calls her AOC?

garrow likes this.
  10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I happen to like Seth Meyers. The person that only conservatives talk about is on there. And they're talking about Fox News.

"It's weird. Why are all so many grown men just obsessed with this 29-year-old?"

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

This is exactly the kind of nonsense that will drive Trump nuts. I do wonder if it includes his various attempts and rebuffs to get into Augusta.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.