1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Interesting. It had crossed my mind that this might be a giant ruse to muddy the water's and take focus away from Mueller and the other shit Trump finds himself swimming in daily. I assumed Trump was too stupid to knowingly play along but the WWE experience might make sense.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

So the President goes to a plant that makes tanks that the military doesn't need or want, but that Congress deems necessary to election success, and rips a deceased veteran. Just another Wednesday.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

BadgerBeer-
    I just don't trust any of these people.
    It's been reported that George Conway is a prominent DC attorney, but who ever heard of him before the last year or two?
    I don't think the idiot has two functioning neurons to rub together, but the president does seem to understand the need to be seen, that it's good for business.
    Which is part of why he did all that WWF garbage and such in the 90s when he was piss broke.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Just another Whiny Wednesday.

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I am though enjoying the skillful trolling of Nunes.
    This is how you do it right.
    Even Trump's water boy Dershowitz says the turkey has no case.

HanSenSE and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  6. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I’m so Anglo that my wife still occasionally grimaces and corrects me when I say “Beeto” instead of “Bayto.”

7. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

I have traveled to 47 countries on five continents. In virtually every one of those 47 countries I have seen basketball courts. Does enjoying playing basketball mean they have to embrace American culture? I like basketball. Now that Trump is President should I stop liking basketball because I don't like Trump.

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Wednesday? I've never seen "Republican" spelled that way before.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fuckboy has nothing to do with basketball other than his gut resembles one (or several).

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Hopefully, I can one day be lucky enough to have a friend as loyal as Lindsey Graham

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I liked it better when the USA was exporting Levi blue jeans and rock music as culture, rather than white nationalism and mass shootings.

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

You get what you pay for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.