1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Trump Renews Attacks on ‘Disgraceful’ John McCain: I Was Never a Fan of His and ‘I Never Will Be’

“I’m very unhappy he didn’t repeal and replace ObamaCare, as you know. He campaigned on repealing and replacing ObamaCare for years then he gave a thumbs down. We would have had great health care. He campaigned, he told us hours before that he was going to repeal and replace. And then for some reason, I think I understand the reason, he ended up going thumbs up. And frankly had we even known that we would have gotten a vote because we could have gotten somebody else. I think that’s disgraceful. I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be.”

[​IMG]

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

"Repeal and replace"

HAHAHAHAHAAHA

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

So Trump and Bolsonaro exchanged soccer jerseys today. Trump get a nicely done Brazil kit, while somebody at the White House appears to have printed out Bolsonaro's name and a number on paper and taped it to the shirt.

garrow likes this.
  6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Just like the national championship teams being handed greasy burgers and cold fries, I'd just throw it on the floor.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Bolsonaro: "Mr. President Trump, please accept this personally autographed photo of famous Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen."

Trump: "And please accept this photo signed in 1939 by the German-American Bund."

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Melania getting waxed tonight by the Brazilian delegation. If she could smile, she would.

9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

POTUS looking fatter than ever at Bolsonaro photo-op. IMG_20190319_133317.jpg

10. Neutral Corner

I hate ill-wishing another person's health.

11. Neutral Corner

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Wonder if Trump will throw in a reference to Sergio Mendes during the newser.

EDIT: Lest we forget ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.