1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And if it rains, he'd stay home, just like in France.

garrow likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

4. Neutral Corner

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Who else?

6. Neutral Corner

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Do the math. Fatfuck is 72; he's been sexually active since he was in his mid-teens, let's say 55 years.

From the account of Stormy Daniels and all his current and former wives, he likes to fuck raw dog. From a variety of accounts including his own, he was not thrilled with the pregnancies of Marla (Tiffany) and Melania (Barron) and by his own retelling, asked the wives what they were going to "do about" them.

Given 55 years of constant unprotected sexual activity, the sheer percentages say Fatfuck is probably responsible for well more than 100 pregnancies.

Let's be super conservative and say 2 a year. That's 110.

Fatboy has five acknowledged offspring. So unless there are literally dozens of Trump bastards out there waiting to collect their big lawsuit payoff from daddy, Fucko is pretty much certainly the cause of 100 abortions. And more.

This also explains quite neatly Fatfuck's warm paternal relationship with Tiffany and Barron, considering he leaned on their respective mothers to abort them.

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I barely gave a fuck about Jemele's sports takes. Why would I give a sweet shit about her political takes?

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

This says a lot about certain women, Fucking trump is a disgusting concept. Strictly a mutual business decision for both parties

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Don’t read it Jemelle. Start your own magazine and decide your own content. Esquire says they have a circulation of over 700,000 with 97% on subscription. Jemelle seems to know what we should read. There are no more barriers to entry for Jemelle than most people with experience in journalism. Though 90% of journalists never made a seven figure salary, like Jemelle.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Admittedly, at 50, I'm not in the demo Esquire is aiming at these days. But I don't know why they think their readers want to know about the lives of American teenagers in the first place. Unless they think they’d want to understand their own children, I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.