1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Well, to be fair, the issue that the president of the united states is an obvious Russian asset isn't supposed to be left up to a Special Counsel's report over the course of years.

The way this is supposed to work is that Congress puts country over party and impeaches him immediately. But this country is fatally infected with disingenuous fascism trying to protect itself above all, and our Constitution is insufficient to deal with that.

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Apart from the mythical part, the Natives know the feeling.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

That kid replaced Bo Pelini as having the face I'd most like to smack for no apparent reason ... other than the way it looks.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I sometimes will ask the MAGAs when they felt
    America was great. I ask them to pick a decade. Then I point out how that decade sucked for people not like them. Their reactions are quite interesting.

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Eh, be thankful he hasn't used Vladimir the Great yet.

Might as well. The most recent leader to be bestowed "the Great" originally won Crimea. :)

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Everybody needs to make sure this kid's smug mug and the name Covington Catholic are plastered all over the net for as long as possible, but the last couple of years have taught me that the incident will be an afterthought a week from now.

7. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

I’m sure you’d have to get in line to smack that punk.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Almost exactly a year ago, Trump rejected a nearly identical offer from Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) that traded full funding for a wall in exchange for protecting Dreamers.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Redhat with a smirk
    Worships the big orange jerk
    Came to the capital town
    After his hero shut it down
    To oppose any Dem
    And mock anyone not like them

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Why does he need everything to line up perfectly? What are you talking about?

11. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

That kid is in for a world of judgment, and he’ll deserve it.

Monday morning, I imagine - and I frankly hope - there’s a whole hell of a lot of people outside the diocese wanting accountability.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.