1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I never understand the impatience with Mueller. I guess it's like Christmas morning as a kid. You know it will come but you so wanted your gifts. We are talking about potentially one of the most important investigations ever. Fucking benghazi took forever and i don't remember the right complaining.

Smallpotatoes and Baron Scicluna like this.
  2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

If the president is a Russian asset, and he is, maybe letting him have 60% of his term is a problem.

Benghazi was a fake investigation for political purposes. This is a real problem.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The end game in Benghazi was to keep it going, to keep churning up vitriol against Hillary. There was never a real resolution. Even Gowdy knew it was all political and not substantive. He was just too stupid to pretend there were substantitive issues

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

The Benghazi investigation is the benchmark here?

The deal with Mueller is literally it's a topic every night. It's often the topic. And what Mueller is planning to do or is about to do to the Trump presidency has grown to almost mythic proportions on the left.

And, again, the report may very well do all the things people hope and dream it does.

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The Iran-Contra probe took eight fucking years.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Benghazi is just the tip of the iceberg of Republican hypocrisy. Two years of Mueller is too long for Republicans. Three years of Benghazi wasn’t.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Given the scope of his investigation and the way that pulled threads continue to produce new information, Mueller will be through when he's through.

OscarMadison and BadgerBeer like this.
  8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

And to think, all the MAGA crowd thought that a vote for Trump would ensure a bitchy old white woman from ever running the country.

10. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

It still seems like a long time. You’re right about the GOP not complaining with regard to Benghazi. Hypocrisy at its best.

11. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

It is the topic because the most incompetent/crooked President in our nation's history comtinues to defy norms on a daily basis. We all know that there is plenty shit going on but Mueller needs to line everything up perfectly. It should take time for fucks sake.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I am so angry when I see that kid in the MAGA hat smirking at the Native American. Like get the baseball bat and find where that kid lives angry.

Maybe people have felt that away all along. But this president and that party think that this sort of behavior is just fine. A bunch of people scared that their mythical way of life is going away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.