1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I know I shouldn't be surprised by the "both sides" defense but this one seems particularly dull. How was the congressional trip unnecessary? Does the right even try anymore?

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Melania is a lot of things, and she has shown herself ignorant tone deaf about Americans, but in this she’s just doesn’t fucking care about appearances. And she’s been living off of other people her whole life. She’s sucking the country dry for every nickelshecanget her whore hands on. AND she’s not spending a minute longer with Donaldthan she’s contractually required to

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Oh please, the notion of that it was a "necessity" for the trip to be taken right now is pure horseshit. And I think, if you'd dare to put aside your "side-taking" hat for one moment, you'd admit it too.

There's nothing about it that couldn't have been postponed a couple weeks until the more pressing issue of the shutdown was resolved. Focus first on getting those 800,ooo workers their salaries back, and then you can take your taxpayer-funded glorified PR trip.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  6. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

The "right" has nothing to do with who made that point. But you can't comprehend that because you've been unwittingly programmed into too much of a narrow-minded drone to realize a non-right person could have such a valid opinion.

7. heyabbott

And Melania’s vacation to Florida? A nice fuck You from the trumps

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

A key part of the "fuck you, we do what we want" mindset which encapsulates Team Fucko.

lakefront likes this.
  9. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Again. Two wrongs don't make a right. Pointing out that one wrong is wrong doesn't make a lesser wrong right. Is that so hard to recognize?

Beyond that, I've not much interest in responding to your posts. You strike me as a repugnant person. I do not like you.

JC likes this.
  10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

11. heyabbott

Two wrongs may not make a right, but you don’t get to spit in my food and complain that I responded in kind.

And I never gave any thought about you.

12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

So, Pelosi's the one with no right to complain since she acted first?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.