1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

He does not have the stress of previous --hard working--caring(bearing the responsibility)--presidents, because he is not that. They get that look from having been a president. He is a fake one.

2. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

3. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

This wall shit is interesting. I am not convinced that Trump actually wants to build the wall because if he gets it built, even if it is just the $5 billion version, he has nothing to campaign on going forward. This is his one true rallying point with his band of racist scum supporters. How does he get his deplorables to foam at the mouth if the wall is built? He has really put himself in a corner. I guess he can declare an emergency knowing full well that it will be challenged in court and delayed. Then he can use this to his advantage with his scumbag masses? We shall see.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Yes, but damn can they clean out a clogged drip mechanism in your coffee machine!

5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

literally, not seriously

seriously, not literally

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

If he gets the wall, he starts going after existing immigrants, including dreamers. Mass deportations and privately operated concentration camps.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

You gotta be shitting me.

You mean you don't think there isn't one other item on the neo-nazi agenda??

Starman likes this.
  8. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I think that this a very easy strategy to get his racist base foaming at the mouth as well as a very simple topic for this very stupid man to fall back on when there is a lull in his appearances or a need to divert attention. Perhaps Rick is correct that they will just move on to deporting those already here. I am just saying that this has been his go to schtick and nothing else will be as easy for him.

9. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

A profile in leadership:

10. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

When in Rome ...

Kato and Chef2 like this.
  12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Can't campaign against HRC anymore either. When you get rid of your hate objects, the haters turn on themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.