1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

From the WTF Newsroom.........

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, May 24, 2018.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

That’s going to be very traumatic to the UP train crew. And, to a lesser extent, any who see the train video.

Very sad and disturbing.

3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

If I'm Claudia, or Nadia, or Viktoria or whatever the hell her name is......I'm beating Vladimir or Boris or Mikhaels ass (whatever the hell his name is) for his hearty laughter.

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

USDOT hosted a conference on grade crossing/trespasser safety last week. Lack of mental health treatment is a problem.

5. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

That had to be one supple ass. If she'd have dove headfirst it would've been much more tragic.

Vombatus likes this.
  6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Reminds me of Liam Neilson’s wife, Natasha Richardson, and her skiing accident up in bumfuck Canada. Tragic. After her headache delay, it took way too long (one place, then another) to get her to a facility where they could do an MRI.

I’d have to play it in slo-mo, but this long lady looks like the brunt was on her rear, but she might have hit the back of her head too, but less forcefully.

The whole thing looked staged, no? How do you live in bumfuck Russia or wherever that is, and not know what a frozen lake looks like?

7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

8. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

9. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Professional backgammon player is a thing?

10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Omar_Sharif_backga_3371338b.jpg

11. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

not anymore. He was the only one.

Vombatus likes this.
  12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Make version of “self-employed model”?

Draft saved Draft deleted