1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Every day on here, we show Republican stupidity on multiple fronts.. Every fucking day.

It isn't even questionable behavior that can be explained away somehow. It's behavior and actions that are unquestionably stupid. It's 2+3= yellow and you're a triggered snowflake if you point out that's wrong stupid.

2. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

These idiots have no idea that Obama Care is another name for the ACA. Hence they like the ACA but hate Obama Care. Do you really think they have any clue as to the Republican party's stance on weed? As far as "both sides", I am sure there are obvious examples that I am missing. Also, who ever thought "amirite" should be a thing?

Della9250 and Fred siegle like this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The White House is using InfoWars video to attack Acosta.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

So the Republican Rep. who lost in Oklahoma City was warned by his campaign manager the week before the election that the race would be close and he could lose and still left over $300K unspent in his campaign fund. It's not just voters who live in bubbles.

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

this will be the title of the single on the next Tool album and it will be genius

Hermes likes this.
  6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Spot on.
    I assume Acosta is getting death threats. I know a sportswriter asking questions in that manner would get them.

7. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

They wouldn’t kiss his ring.

8. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

No way!

Two nearby elections that I'm aware of: a guy running for city council gets 29 percent of the vote and he's completely ineligible to hold office because he's a former felon who had not been pardoned by the governor (that's a state law); across town, two candidates switch parties but not in time to get their new party notation on the ballot. That leaves one candidate, a guy that supposedly has been arrested 13 times, as the only one on the ballot with either a D or R party designation. The people voting a straight party-line ballot give him something like 180,000 votes (but he loses).

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. So true.

Meanwhile, have Jane Mayer and Ronan Farrow found any more victims who were sexually assaulted by Justice Kavanaugh?

They found one within a week, you’d think they’d find multiple victims given a month.

I’m surprised we still haven’t learned who hosted the party where he assaulted Dr. Ford yet. Who’s working on this?

11. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Chris Christie was the U.S. Attorney who put Jared's father in prison.

He also has other talents.

12. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Which is also the party that wants to take away health care for millions.

garrow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.