1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Did Moronia wear that hat in case she forgets where she is?

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Beto should just play Donald Trump's own words from the 2016 primaries regarding Cruz on a loop from now until election day.

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

So, the Trumpublican closing argument for the midterms is scaring people and blatantly lying.

• Gang members and terrorits are in the migrant group seeking asylum and/or a better life. (Nope. But vote scared!)
    • Don’t think about the murdered journalist. It’ll be new jobs (no, it won’t).
    • A middle-class tax cut in 9 days! (Nope. This lie is so far from any kind of reality that I can’t even begin to understand how anyone can possibly believe it outside of being a moron or a severe head injury).
    • We love coverage of pre-exisiting conditions! (No. You’re doing all you can to strip that away).
    • We’re going to cut Medicare and Social Security to pay for the hole we blew in the budget for our shitty, stupid tax cut for billionaires and corporations! (Ok, this isn’t a lie. I just can’t believe they’re saying it.).

Holy fuck. If Dems can’t beat this, then we’re really fucked as a country. Now we find out how many people have joined The Cult.

garrow and Driftwood like this.
  5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

You knew he would go there but it's so stupid to

garrow likes this.
  6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

That guy whom I quote frequently, John T. Reed, says by definition, preexisting conditions are uninsurable. How so?

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Probably from an ANTIFA protestor mad that his paycheck hasn't arrived yet...

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Let's say you were selling auto insurance.

Guy comes in looking for a policy. You're taken aback that he's already had five accidents. You ask him about it.

"Yes. I have this condition that causes me to black out on occasion. Happens suddenly and with no warning. That's been the cause of my accidents. But otherwise I'm a very careful driver."

Are you going to insure him? Or is he uninsurable?

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

But usn't health insurance different somehow?

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I almost wonder if some Trumpers will suddenly flip to O'Rourke now that they realize he isn't Hispanic.

Donny in his element likes this.
  12. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Or false flag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.