1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 7 thread: "I will not die on Taysom Hill"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Cowboys had nothing at WR.

This will give Elliot a little bit of running room. Plus, their division sucks. Nine wins might win it.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't even know if Cooper is good enough to merit a double at this point. I don't think Prescott makes receivers "better."

Didn't agree with the Mack deal, but having a third First round pick next year will give the Raiders more leverage - especially since their own pick seems likely to be a top three. And I don't think there is evidence that Cooper is a game-changeing reciever. Might be time for Carr to pack his bags.

3. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Two garbage time TDs and then ending the game through ill-advised multiple quarterback sneaks. A unique twist on what has become a classic Giants story.

No matter what you say, finding new ways to break your heart is still love.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

This Is Why Your Team Sucks, Oakland-Las Vegas edition:

5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Impressive to cover the +4 though. Alas, I've long given up betting the NYG.

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

This is true. The Redskins are probably positioned best to get there at this point. The schedule is fairly weak. They still have two games left with the Giants and 3/4 of the AFC South yet to go. It would be typical Redskins to lose to the Giants on Sunday, though. I still have no confidence Washington will beat the Eagles this season, though Philly's run game is a real problem at this point.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Not a coincidence that those two came after Al Davis passed on.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Gruden's reign of chaos to clean house of high salaries continues, per reports on David Carr.

11. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

12. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted