1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

If you believe that, you have to go five.

heyabbott likes this.
  2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I hope whatever happens, the next Congress doesn't pull one of those - "Ok, a couple guys got thrown in jail, back to business as normal." If the Dems take the House, I'd hope they would focus on four or five things. 1. Fix DACA. 2. A thorough examination of the EPA 3. Fix healthcare 4. Focus on the three worst transgressions of the Administration (not being handled by Mueller) in Oversight Committee.

3. Slacker

Sorry, misplaced that dang Abort button again. Maybe next time?

4. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

I disagree. But if they’re piles of shit, Obama is a couple of mouse turds and Trump is the heaping mound of triceratops shit Laura Dern went elbow deep into in Jurassic Park.

5. Slacker

Trump fan meets the Don ...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Yep.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Trump fan meets the Boss...

[​IMG]

garrow likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I hate Whataboutism. Just fucking hate it. Currently, that's the only argument the Trump Party has. And I do my best not to engage in it.

But seriously? I mean, fucking really? Name one other president in modern history that wouldn't have been bounced out, or at least in the process of being bounced out, before this one?

This is the upside-down. Just a shameful period of American history. There is something happening every day that would destroy any other politician. Yet, here we are. The Trump Party is going along with it. Makes you wonder how much of it is based on how scared they are of losing their jobs, or if there's dirt on them that could come out.

Because this shit is bananas.

One thing is for certain, I will never again accept a moral lecture from what used to be the Republican Party. That shit is over.

10. Neutral Corner

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

At least the Russian ACCEPTED his silver medal. :)

12. Slacker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.