1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New England Patriots coverage

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by WSykes, Aug 13, 2018.

1. WSykes

WSykes New Member

To those interested, I am available for New England Patriots game coverage this season. I just received word that I have been approved for the last preseason home game vs the Philadelphia Eagles (08/16) and the following home games throughout the regular season:

09/09 vs Houston Texans
    11/04 vs Green Bay Packers
    12/02 vs Minnesota Vikings
    12/23 vs Buffalo Bills
    12/30 vs New York Jets

I am currently a sports editor for 2 weekly papers on Cape Cod and have previous NFL experience that spans more than 3 years.

Sample clips, resume & references can be provided upon request. I can be reached at Sykes(dot)Wesley(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks for reading,

Wesley

2. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

How is Haahwich doing on the Cape this season?

3. WSykes

WSykes New Member

Season just ended, they lost to Chatham in the East first round. Chatham was swept by Wareham in the finals, which played out this afternoon.

Love the typed out accent though ;)

4. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Cool. Love watching those games.
    Have to get back, think it's been about 6-7 years since I've been to the Cape.

Draft saved Draft deleted