1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cjericho, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I think it's seriously taken my body a week to get right from Stanley Cup night. Finally ready to have a couple of barley sandwiches after work this evening whilst watching Parquet Courts outside.

cjericho and John B. Foster like this.
  2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Assuming my spouse will offer me many hours of undisturbed sleep/recovery time Sunday in honor of father's day, I'll be drinking bourbon and local IPA tomorrow.

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

That asphalt’s gonna wake up feeling like a damp fart.
    That stuff hurts.

Cosmo likes this.
  5. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Tempting Time, an 8.2% double IPA from Conclave Brewing in Raritan, NJ. First one I've had from Conclave and it's very good.
    They're kind of under the radar, don't think they've been canning for that long.

6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

After Germany's shocking win, I could be despair drinking heavily on Wednesday depending on how Mexico does. Any advice for pre-9am drink choices?

7. cjericho

Pina Colada, Strawberry/Banana Daquiri, Lagunitas Citrusinensis, any blood orange IPA, mimosa.

8. Spartan Squad

I had a local blood orange IPA recently it was really good. I might roll with that and serenade my house with ceilto lindo

cjericho likes this.
  9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

When you’re too lazy to get in the car and go to the liquor store and supplies are bare: Diet Sunkist and triple sec.

Yes, I do feel shame.

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

A 21-year-old Royal Brackla. Oh my god, this is good.

amraeder likes this.
  11. cjericho

Liquor Stores should deliver.

12. Spartan Squad

375ml gewurztraminer from a Mendocino County winery I've had in the fridge. Not as sweet as I had in my head but still pretty good. AMC is playing Constantine and I think I'm now I the right frame of mind for the movie.

Draft saved Draft deleted