1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yellowstone was pretty good tonight. Lots of moving parts, however.

2. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

RIP, People of Earth. A quirky ensemble show that didn't take itself too seriously but never fell for stereotyping, either. TBS announced renewal for Season 3 last fall but when the earlier episodes were eventually removed from the streaming feed, I feared the worst. And yes, unless another network picks up the show, we'll never know what happens to Ozzie and the rest of StarCrossed. Too bad.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

This is the best:

Wenders and I Should Coco like this.
  5. Watched Wild Wild Country documentary on Netflix.
    Really well done.
    Seems like State and Fed. government overstepped its bounds in getting Rajneesh to leave the country.
    Some gaps and a few questions, but great cast of characters and really well done.

Sunny Massad (Ma Prem Sunshine) looks better today than she did 30 years ago.

6. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think James is going to have a hard time topping that one.

7. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I don't want to spoil it, but the last 10 minutes or so when you find who currently owns the land and how Captain Suspenders shares his little epiphany about about how that little plot of land really makes everything, and current America, come full circle.

8. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Kevin Costner is really good in roles like that.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Somehow I never saw "Suits". I was looking at some movie clips on Youtube and a link to a clip from the pilot came up. Watched it and got hooked. We're halfway through season 7 now. Started it before the Megan Markle Royal Wedding became all encompassing.

Pretty damn good lawyer show. Sharp writing and the casting is off the charts good.

Donna knows everything.

10. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

That's one damn compelling scene. I might have to take a longer look.

11. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Me: there's no way they top the awesome Broadway Tonys Carpool Karaoke.
    Me, 20 minutes later: HOLY SHIT PAUL MCCARTNEY THREW AN IMPROMPTU CONCERT IN LIVERPOOL

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Catching up on Ray Donovan (s5) I realize it is the point - but dang Ray's family is unlikeable. We're not supposed to feel bad when bad things happen to them are we?

Draft saved Draft deleted