1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2018-19 NBA Off-Season

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by heyabbott, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

When I see pictures from the NBA draft, I am simultaneously happy that the Greendale Dean got the commissioner job and sad that he isn’t doing a better job.

sgreenwell and Batman like this.
  3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Doncic and Darko are related like Mitch Albom and Buzz Aldrin — both New Jerseyans.

4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Are you talking about Silver? IMHO he’s done a fine job. What s the problem?

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

6. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

He’s no Hapu.

7. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

What does this mean?

8. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

It's a joke. Robinson committed to Western Kentucky, left, tried to transfer to LSU or University of New Orleans, couldn't do that, returned to Western Kentucky, then announced he was dropping out. He never actually played in college.

9. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Thanks. I don't follow college much anymore.

PCLoadLetter likes this.
  10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I follow C-USA, so the joke was both immediately understandable and funny as hell to me. Sorry, I should have provided context.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Kawhi isn’t going to the West, San Antonio won’t make it nice for him and difficult for themselves. Paul George looks like he’s staying in OKC. So maybe LeBron stays in Cleveland next season.

Honest question, can the Cavs actually progress as a team and a franchise if LBJ strings them along year by year?

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He's 35. Year-to-year is all any team could expect. If they weren't planning for a post-LeBron future sometime in the next two-three years they're so stupid he should leave now.

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted