1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

If you oppose abortion, but you also oppose sex education and contraception, maybe sit down for a while.

Likewise if you haven't adopted a child or fostered a child, maybe sit down and be quiet. Thanks.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Apropos of ... ?

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Ireland? America? Politics? Abortion? This thread?

7. Songbird

Nah, there's always some enigmatic riddle in your messages, just as there was in that response.

Say what you meant.

8. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

I did say what I meant.

In both posts.

9. Songbird

If the sky is somehow blue on an overcast day, and if Tommy Tutone never got Jenny, maybe you should sit down and be quiet.

10. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I see no riddle in what @Azrael posted. It's pretty clear. If you're not trying to solve the problem you profess to care about, then shut up.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I’m not getting in a pissing match about it, but ... nah. @Azrael’s is merely a clumsy attempt to narrow the window of acceptable discourse.

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Its that those who are anti-abortion lie about being pro-life. They are not pro-life. They are not living their religious beliefs, in fact they pretty much betray most of their religious beliefs. They lack Christian morality and try and create one around abortion and the use of government and tax money on prenatal care, maternity care and pregnancy services. They are just against abortion because liberals utilize it and they like to condemn liberal females.
    The implementation of any Christian teachings about taking care of the poor and immigrants is tossed aside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.