1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Smoke up losers

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Jun 6, 2014.

1. lcjjdnh

lcjjdnh Well-Known Member

The hangover actually strikes me as a useful feedback mechanism. I.e., I’ll never do that again! (And this time I really mean it!!)

Plus, it does feel great the day after a hangover. (Although as I get older it is occasionally the day after the day after...)

2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

With weed, it's the high itself that's the feedback mechanism: I AM TOO FUCKING HIGH.

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

And here's the thing about that. If you are too fucking high, you're either about to go to sleep (indica) or you're paranoid enough that the last thing you want to do is drive a car (sativa).

typefitter likes this.
  4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Indeed. As I've hit the middle 50s, the "nothing feels better than the morning after the morning after" ain't as foolproof as it used to be.

lcjjdnh likes this.
  5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear this. It's a terrible fight.

I send you the love of the household.

6. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Do you drink?

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Zoey Kush > Chocolate Kush

8. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Alcohol? Nope.

9. typefitter

My hope is that you subsist on rainwater that you collect in old bean tins that you've cut the lids off.

Big Circus and SpeedTchr like this.
  10. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Ketchup bottles!

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

If he doesn't do that, though, he doesn't get to opine on ecology or anything to do with rain. Not even complain about the weather.
    Rules is rules.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  12. typefitter

When I picture @SpeedTchr eating, it's either cold things out of tins, meat that he cooks by glaring sternly at it, four-inch deck screws, or the blood of promiscuous teens (which he calls "ketchup").

Draft saved Draft deleted