1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

What has the U.S. done to be deserving of love?

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Then why not stick with the method that has shown to work, instead of risking a method that already didn't work?

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

This is apparently the only way QY knows how to paint, and he does it badly. It's almost as if the only way he can justify his support of Trump and the party propping him up is to demonize the other side. No need for logic or reason. Just lump everybody who dares do disagree with him into one big group, make up whatever story he wants and declare them all to be evil!

[​IMG]

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

"If you loved me, you wouldn't criticize me" is such a naked page out of the gaslighting abuser playbook that I worry about the families of the people who trot it out.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

This must cure the erectile disfuntion of the Republican House and Senate Caucus

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

When did this thread get the “bawitdaba” tag? I actually guffawed when I noticed that.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Anyone involved in an illegal abortion resulting in a fatality would have so much reason to cover it up, including anyone related to the deceased, I am not sure this is an accurate assessment. Not sure it isn't, but that came to mind.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

More news from the Arizona 8th. Dave Wasserman of Charlie Cook's shop has found in the early voters a 113-year old registered Democrat. Assuming he's always voted the party line, by my math that means the first presidential vote he cast was for Al Smith! Gosh I hope that's true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.