1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random admissions

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Respectively disagree. The lingering smell that acts like a lion waiting to pounce on the poor sap who wonders in is one of those special joys.

As a teenager, like clockwork I had to unload right before I got into bed. Brush my teeth, take a dump, get in bed. The best part was the fact my stepbrother always would wait as long as possible before brushing his teeth so he had to walk into the death trap that was the bathroom after I used it. The bathroom was right next to my room so I would lie in bed waiting for the the audible groan. It took him a long time before he finally adjusted his schedule. To this day, as bad as I feel for my wife, I still snicker if she or anyone walks in after I'm done.

2. Spartan Squad

The more I think about this, the funnier it becomes. So many questions. Why would he yell at you? Did you make the whole place uninhabitable? Was there spillage?

Vombatus likes this.
  3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Bristol? Is that from ESPN?

4. Vombatus

Yeah, I'd like a telestrator and video review of this incident.

Spartan Squad likes this.
  5. Especially when you consider the "wings" are actually cut up chicken breasts or other other boneless parts of the chicken.
    I have 3 teenage and pre-teenage sons who all LOVE B-Dubs.

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Had been cooped up in a vehicle from about Needles to Rancho. Can't remember what I ate the night before, but it came back with a glorious vengeance. The smell was ... unpleasant and seemed to drift toward the food line upon opening the door. Poor design on Jack in the Box's part.

Spartan Squad and Vombatus like this.
  7. Vombatus

I haven't felt myself in weeks.

8. Spartan Squad

I'm surprised you've waited so long to get your internet fixed

9. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I never had children but 5 days ago I became Oma (grandmother). JR is proud as a peacock, it goes without saying.

We've been asked not to share photos online but after our first FaceTime with baby Faye today I can attest that she is the most beautiful baby in the world. You can take my word for it. :)

10. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Updating: We are now over $150, and our unofficial three-man canning crew each just received a $21 dividend from about three weeks of collecting. Sunny weather and college kids = lots of beer cans/bottles, and easy money.

11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

bigpern23 likes this.
  12. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

We don't work that hard. Other than reaching down to pick up a can/bottle, slightly adjusting our route to incorporate fraternity row, and spending 15 minutes at the grocery store redemption center once a week, it's all been very low-hanging fruit.

Slacker likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted