1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

If we could just get the guys to stop asking for it---problem solved? How many does it take to tango? Why is it up to the gals?

2. lakefront

First of all, since you are a poster here you have the same right as everyone else and you have just as much right as anyone to give your opinion. However I don't think you can use the phrase " nobody wants to" because you can not speak for everyone. If you don't---for whatever reason---care to read a certain persons posts, please use the ignore button. I recommend it for everyone. It can even be used on a temporary basis, sometimes that helps just to have a break from someone or of course it can be a permanent solution.
    [​IMG]

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Precisely. They don't want him there. Nor should they. And he's the leader of their party. At least in name. The real test will be when GHWB passes away. I hope they shut the doors on Trump again.

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Trump can read. I think. There's someone on his staff who could have written a good speech. And he does love to look like a statesman. The fear is that he would have gone off script.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Even money says GHWB might first have the opportunity to skip the funeral of Cheeto Jesus, aka "the Cheese Wheel in the White House."

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Just wait until Craig Counsell gets implicated.

7. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Who is the drunk/drugged ip loser Trump is tweeting about?

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Opinions vary. Some say Sam Nunberg. Others say Roger Stone.

9. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

You’re right about the Bush family hating him.

But give me a fucking break about him being sensitive to their feelings and sitting this one out because he’s such a kind, caring person.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Considering they didn't go to the inaugural, which would have cemented their place in history as part of the biggest audience ever, no doubt.

garrow likes this.
  12. lakefront

From the Schummer thread re legalizing and letting states decide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.