1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm sure that's a part of it, along with the usual whataboutism that YF relies upon so heavily.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

As usual, you didn't even wait for people to respond to it before making up your narrative. It's clear most of us just didn't give a damn and all of us saw through your latest bit of whataboutism.

3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

You have already declared me the winner in previous posts, really just breaks my heart...

(and again, if you don't get the point of a post it helps to go back and read the beginning of that particular discussion)

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

SpeedTchr and QYFW like this.
  7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He’s a petulant spoiled child. Greedy, simple, thoughtless and lacks humanity and civility. Like his supporters.

You may say that applies to both sides but it does not. The left can be myopic and incredibly hypocritical. But the right wing are extraordinary in their extreme disregard for moral, civility and sympathy. At its core, the left is concerned with those concepts and is the basis for its policy choices. They can be simplistic and pontifical in their politics. And they fail to recognize their own flaws and faults and inadequacies. But nothing in this country is as bad as the current conservative and Republican Party since slavery.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Instead of bringing in an outside event-planning firm, as many White Houses have done for major events, Trump’s first formal diplomatic dinner is being planned by first lady Melania Trump’s office.
    “Mrs. Trump has been involved in every detail of the planning,” said Stephanie Grisham, the first lady’s press secretary. “Over the past few months, she has been very focused on guest experience, tradition and our country’s rich history with France.”

How did Michelle do it??

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Yeah this guy might be in trouble.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Considering the love Melania shows for her philandering skunk of a husband, I'm sure she's putting her heart and soul into this dinner.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

I don't. He ricocheted into my timeline as a retweet, and I thought the topic of the paper was sort of interesting.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I endorse any statement that says reporters are smarter than editors. That part of it certainly true.

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.