1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2018 Pro Wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John B. Foster, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Of course I don't mind you asking lol.

Originally, he told everyone it was for a movie. Then he got pretty "offended" when people thought he was doing an Eminem ripoff hairstyle, but he said wrestling has always been a bleach blond business. That and you go through phases to find otu what works for you and this is the most success he's had so he doesn't see how he can ever go back.

John B. Foster likes this.
  2. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Dammit. Braun's already trying to replace Nicholas.

[​IMG]

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

We've seen plenty of monster heels in the past. Is Braun the first one to seamlessly transition from that role to a monster babyface?
    He's done everything they've been trying to accomplish with Roman Reigns for the past five years.

sgreenwell likes this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Undertaker when he turned on Jake Roberts.

Fans were wanting to cheer for him already, and went nuts when he beat Hogan for the belt.

Batman, sgreenwell and John B. Foster like this.
  5. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

Hope y'all having a great Saturday. Here's a little laughter for today:

6. Tommy_Dreamer

First time I've ever seen this. Hilarious. Is that Mr. Wrestling who did the kicking?

7. Baron Scicluna

I want to say it's Masked Superstar. (Bill Eadie, who was also Ax from Demolition)

I love how he looks back at the announcer after he kicked the table.

Tommy_Dreamer and John B. Foster like this.
  8. Baron Scicluna

So, with this Greatest Royal Rumble coming up in Saudi Arabia, it seems like there's a bit of an online backlash because the women are prohibited from performing.

Stay tuned.

9. Tommy_Dreamer

I'll be going to the ROH Bound by Honor show here in lovely Lakeland this weekend.

Looking forward to the meet & greet. Maybe I'll see Cody and give him a cigar.

10. John B. Foster

11. Tommy_Dreamer

Bwahahahahahaaha. I actually know who the other two are, but can't say until the article comes out.

It's easy to guess tho.

12. John B. Foster

Dumb that Bruno didn’t get the ten bell salute but that intro was goosebump worthy. Cannot help but to think of my late father. He would have been standing clapping the entire time.

Draft saved Draft deleted