1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

"An affiliate of Focus on the Family (FOTF) received a $49,505 grant under the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) from the State Department’s Office of the U.S. Global AIDS Coordinator on September 18, 2017"

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

It's too dank in there for Cory.

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 1.42.04 PM.png

typefitter likes this.
  4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I didn't watch but Bernie stoned would have made that much better. Munching on Cheetos every few seconds ...

5. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I like weed, but I was in a buddy's garage yesterday and it was the dankest place I'd ever been. Even I was like, Dude, you can't solve all of your problems by getting high in your garage. Most of them, but not all of them. I was lit just standing in there, and he wasn't even actively smoking. I got a contact high through the cement floor.

6. daemon

daemon Well-Known Member

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Christian fundamentalist group that, according to its tax returns, is a "church," opposes same-sex marriage and LGBTQ rights. I guess their insistence on abstinence is a sure-thing strategy to prevent the spread of AIDS.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

What a coincidence. For $49, 505 a party of 4 can fly, Trump Class, to South Africa and stay at the Four Seasons Johannesburg for 10 nights in the Trump Suite. It includes the modified Republican Plan of breakfast and Dinner, and 2 black or 1 mullato butler for your stay.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Well, shit. Missed it. Sorry,thought it was a follow up.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.