1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cjericho, Jul 21, 2016.

1. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Pot&Kettle, a delicious coffee porter from Trillium. Also had Yeah You Know Me, a 15% stout from Magnify with cinnamon, chili, chocolate and vanilla.
    Magnify makes real good IPAs and that's a great stout.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Jameson.

A lot of Jameson.

cjericho likes this.
  3. cjericho

Strawberry Short Stack, a nice sweet double IPA from Magnify, while watching the NCAA Wrestling Tournament.
    The heavyweight match will be a battle. Think I'll have some TreeHouse for that match.

4. cjericho

Intergalactic, a double dry hopped IPA from Magnify with citra, simcoe and galaxy hops.

5. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I hate to be the one to tell you, but I think that might be weed, not beer.

6. cjericho

OK. Good looking out.

7. Sweetwater variety pack
    420 Extra Pale Ale (thumbs up)
    Goin Coastal IPA pineapple (also thumbs up)

8. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Booker’s bourbon. So good. So strong.

10. cjericho

Had four excellent beers from Troon Brewing in Hopewell NJ. Anyone from flyover country prob thinks NJ is what you see when you step outside the terminal
    at Newark Airport. Hopewell NJ and the surrounding towns are nothing like that. Neither Pine Nor Apple, which was just released today, is a citrus juice bomb.
    Air Corpse is a sweet smooth milk stout. The Medium Was Tedium is a nice Belgian Dark Ale, kind of like a lighter Dogfish Head Palo Santo. Hyperbalic
    Chamber is a good double IPA, which would've tasted better if I didn't taste Neither Pine Nor Apple first.

11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Managed to get some Founders KBS today. Enjoying one for the first time right now.

I don’t know if it’s worth the ridiculous hype, but it’s very good. That may just be because I haven’t had a beer in a really long time.

12. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Larceny on the rocks while in a mountain cabin.

Draft saved Draft deleted