1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'F--- Sister Jean'

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Mar 20, 2018.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I’ve heard more than one person complaining that they’re tired of seeing her mug on TV, one of which was a sports talk host I had on Wednesday. It’s a minority opinion but it’s out there.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I am certain there has been plenty of "bitching" about Ashley Judd, as well.

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Actually funny, or occasionally actually funny?

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I'd argue there are way more funny people on Twitter than there are people who make good points.

5. Dick Whitman

I'm funny, but on here and Facebook, not Twitter. Twitter's loss.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

As long as the universe does not contain the state of Tennessee.

7. Dick Whitman

It was one guy. He was making a joke. The joke riffed on the fact that she is universally beloved.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I don't bitch about her. I just remember when UAB dumped UK as the #1 seed and made her cry, then I smile inside.

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman text to his basketball-watching friends just now: "Did you see Sister Jean interviewed last night after the game? She does not sound like she is 98."

Dick Whitman's friend's response (Dick Whitman's friend is Catholic, by the way): "Fuck Sister Jean."

These guys never disappoint.

Stoney likes this.
  10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Beautifully set up.

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Go to my Vol Deplorables board.

"Tuna Taint" among the many endearing adjectives used to describe Ms. Judd.

12. Dick Whitman

The idea that "people" are widely "bitching" about Sister Jean while leaving Ashley Judd alone is preposterous on its face.

For one thing, Loyola is the biggest damn sports story in the country right now. This was an average Kentucky team, and Ashley Judd has been a superfan for a decade-plus. I wonder who people were "bitching" about more when Kentucky was undefeated? Or when Anthony Davis' team won the national championship?

Draft saved Draft deleted