1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 2018 college rings postseason thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was a beat down. I saw maybe one comment that didn't tell him in detail how full of shit he was.

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I'm only seeing two comments, one of which says the guy is a talentless hack who's looking for attention. Sounds about right.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

It says something when more people are defending the guy who said "F the 98-year-old nun" than are defending the guy who says "F the mid-majors."

4. Neutral Corner

Click the Fox Sports Radio, right at the top. You want the tweet thread itself, not the article.

5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

People still listen to Fox Sports Radio?

6. Neutral Corner

7. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

God's a Jesuit and is too busy watching Loyola to care about Notre Dame this month.

TigerVols likes this.
  8. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Is he bored with Gonzaga?

9. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Zags don't need any more help than they got from 1998-on.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

When you don't follow college hoops and don't know the players, but still have to talk about the tourney, sure let's go with a hot take about how players are exploited, mid-majors don't belong..etc. Easier than doing some research on the teams.

11. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Pace of play is frenetic--not sure that's in Loyola's best interest. Would think they would better off slowing things down.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I would think Musselman would be a prime candidate for a top job, but I get the sense he wants to stay in the west. I think he has kids out this way.
    Never understood what has held him back. Seems to get his teams to overachieve wherever he goes. Even the crummy teams he coached never wound up near the lottery in the NBA. Maybe that was his problem.

Draft saved Draft deleted