1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2018 Pro Wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John B. Foster, Jan 1, 2018.

1. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

What about the epic "Big Show's dad's casket gets towed away by the Big Bossman" or Piper-Goldust in the Backlot Brawl.

You know, now that I think about it, Dustin Rhodes needs to stay away from matches involving motor vehicles.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  2. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

When is Roman Reigns going to get rid of that stupid vest?

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

When Iron Mike Sharpe's arm injury finally heals.

Batman and mpcincal like this.
  4. John B. Foster

I'll raise you Bob Orton' Sr.

[​IMG]

5. Baron Scicluna

I thought about mentioning him, but Orton eventually took it off after a couple of years.

Sharpe had that leather thing on forever.

John B. Foster likes this.
  6. John B. Foster

Could be worse, I guess.

[​IMG]

7. Baron Scicluna

For D-Lo, at least it was explained. They did an angle where he was put in a Rings of Saturn move by Dan Severn, submitted, and they claimed he tore a chest muscle or something. So he wore the vest.

No reason why Reigns still wears his.

John B. Foster likes this.
  8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Two things with that:
    1) It looks like they're already having triple threat matches for both the IC and U.S. titles. Do we really need a third?
    2) After Tuesday, KO and Zayn both have beef with Bryan and Shane. I think Zayn can turn on KO (they seemed to tease it a bit toward the end Tuesday, with Zayn giving a conflicted look to KO for a moment) during the match, but they really need to give both Bryan and Shane the chance to get their revenge.

9. nietsroob17

Wouldn't it be something if John Cena continues his Undertaker crusade at the Kids Choice Awards, and Taker possesses one of the kids to do his speaking for him?

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

And then Cena completes the most epic heel turn ever by AA-ing a 9-year-old through the stage.

11. nietsroob17

Nice touch. Owens switched his Twitter handle to Steen, since he was "fired."

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  12. John B. Foster

I remember when CM Punk left the WWE with the World Title belt after he became a “free agent” and he still had WWE World Champion on his Twitter profile. It is the little things.

Draft saved Draft deleted