1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP SI's Sign of the Apocalypse?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I liked the twins myself.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

If only this board had been here then. We now know we can tell mom we're studying the geography of Hawaii.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I was (and still am) an Elle MacPherson man. Since the picture that was posted was of Kathy Ireland, however, I figured I'd go with that.

ChrisLong likes this.
  4. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Seemed like every year outdid the previous year. Wow, she's the best ever. Next February, wow, I thought last year was the best ever, but this one is the best ever. And on and on and on .... That said: Heidi Klum.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

One year me and my brother shredded the magazine before our dad got home, tore out the pics and put them on our wall. Needless to say - we had a chat. Not "the talk" - but a chat.
    Agree that it went downhill after the 25th.

6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I thought all of the photos had twins.

ChrisLong, Baron Scicluna and Batman like this.
  7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. daytonadan1983

daytonadan1983 Well-Known Member

That issue and Friday Nights Lights are two of the most influential pieces of sportswriting for me. That issue had the world's best sports writers cranking out feature profiles on models....amd Kathy Ireland and Christie Brinkley looked amazing as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted