1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESPN's Britt McHenry is Not Nice....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zagoshe, Apr 16, 2015.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

We should start a random old thread reopening each month.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

YankeeFan likes this.
  3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I thought at first you were talking about the kid from Kansas City who posted here from like middle school all the way through his first couple years at Mizzou. I didn't remember him arguing too much.

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

That "kid" is now in his 30s and working a very good job - I've been to dinner with him several times and he's a very bright guy.
    He started the "what is love" thread if memory serves. To which my answer now would be, "Fuck if I know."

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

What was cool about him was that he started off posting as a middle school or high school kid and wrote like one, and you could just see his writing and maturity grow as time went on.

Donny in his element likes this.
  6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Yep. I remember him in high school sending me his picture and asking me to ask my daughter if she thought he was hot.
    I reminded him of that over dinner a couple of years ago.

YankeeFan likes this.
  7. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

Simon! I remember giving him some what I thought was wizened, hardened career advice in the very early stages of this board, back when I could have passed for a BYH. Now he's got a much better job than me. So I guess my advice sorta worked? (It did not, he did everything on his own)

YankeeFan likes this.
  8. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

He is now your son-in-law and the father of your grandchild. And now you know the rest of the story.

HanSenSE, Slacker and Double Down like this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

We were working on one years ago. Fell apart pretty quickly after only four or five us committed to it.

10. Clubber_Slang

Clubber_Slang Active Member

The streets tell me people were talking about your boy Clubber. Here I am. Who wants to get cut?

wicked, Big Circus, Cosmo and 12 others like this.
  11. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Clubber back? BEST DAY OF 2018!

Draft saved Draft deleted