1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2018 Pro Wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John B. Foster, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Sadly, In Abeyance only had that one title reign. I really expected more out of him.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

"I'm a bonafide creep and a certified sex offender! And you can't! Teach! That!"

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

That was also Vacant, with a different gimmick.

Batman and sgreenwell like this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

It's a sad situation, but the jokes just write themselves.

When he came into the building yesterday, Vince told him he had ONE WORD to describe him, and was going to spell it out for him. F-I-R-E-D! FIRED!

Enzo walks into a jail cell with two inmates. They surround him. He says, "well, what do we have here? A cuppa haterz?"

If Enzo had a dime for every time someone dropped a dime on him, he'd have a lot of dimes.

When they bring him into the general population, will he announce,"Bada boom! Realist inmate in the room! How ya doin?"

Batman and John B. Foster like this.
  5. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

6. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

A reddit user theorized that it has to do with their morality clause - there were charges filed in October and he failed to report that to WWE.

7. Baron Scicluna

"Morality clause."

Insert Attitude Era jokes here.

John B. Foster likes this.
  8. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Apparently, Daniel Bryan will address the future of the cruiserweight division on 205 Live tonight ...

... even though the cruisers are technically Raw entities.

9. Baron Scicluna

Stop looking for brand split consistency. After all, why was New Day on Raw yesterday, anyways, especially when they helped lead the earlier siege? Wouldn't Angle have had them get thrown out?

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The jury foreman will read the verdict by screaming, "There's only one word to describe you! And I'm gonna spell it out -- G-U-I-L-T-Y!"

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

We're going to have a cruiserweight Royal Rumble, too, and the PPV will start Thursday afternoon?

12. Baron Scicluna

Big Cass will get called to the stand as a character witness for the prosecution.

"Yeah, we were tag team partners. And as close as brothers. But man, he never shut up for a minute, and I always had to save his ass from a beating because he kept writing checks he couldn't cash."

Draft saved Draft deleted