1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football Bowl thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by I Should Coco, Dec 16, 2017.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Benjamin Hochman's column lead: "Down throws Frazier."

Sweet.

HanSenSE, Stoney and LongTimeListener like this.
  2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

That is excellent.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

LSU is sacking OC Matt Canada. He has two years on his contract at $1.5m/yr. What the hell, I guess another three million in buyout money will hardly be noticed there.

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Several years ago Kelsey Grammer was giving a speech at some event. He was walking and talking and somehow managed to walk right off the edge of the stage.

Using this video while having my anchor shout "Down goes Frasier!!" was one of the proudest moments of my TV career.

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

The best part about this is Orgeron was apparently not happy with the shifts and misdirection which occur in the scheming. All Yawgeron had to do was watch 10 minutes of Canada's 2016 offense at Pitt to see that this is what it's focused on.

6. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

In case it was missed, Mizzou players were flashing the downward "Hook 'em Horns" before the game, and Mizzou QB did a little dance flashing the Hook 'em as well in the form of trash talk.

Mizzou went out and wet themselves all over the field after that. Hence, Hermann clowning the QB by emulating the silly ass dance that the QB did.

If you're going to talk shit, don't shoot yourselves in the foot. The other team will throw that shit back at you. And stop fucking whining about it. You deserved it, Mizzou.

Texas will be fine under Herrman. Much more entertaining going forward than Charlie (at least to UT's standards)

7. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Exactly, Coco.

Oh hell...we're a few days from 2018. One day closer to those bullshit 2020 robocalls.

OH GOD MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

8. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I hope all of you are spending your time better than watching 6-6 UVA and 6-6 Navy, but is helmet to helmet no longer a penalty?

9. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Well, I did miss that, but now that I know, I think it makes Hermann look even more stupid.

I completely understand 19-year old-kids doing that shit. But do you really think it's cool for a grown ass head coach making millions of dollars to be "clowning the QB by emulating the silly ass dance"?

And, btw, you sound like a silly fanboy.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  10. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

Logan Mankins played a full season with a torn ACL.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Oh come on. Did you forget the time Saban pulled out his dick and did the helicopter in Nashville after the Vandy player said, “we want Bama?” Or that time Urban threw both middle fingers in the air after defeating Michigan? How about the time Brian kelly went and pissed on the USC logo after beating Lane to go to the BCS Championship game?

Herman looked like a snotty jackass, hamming it up after beating a Missouri team that defeated not one team with a winning record.

12. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted